The Y-32 Xi'an is often used to shoot down other jets. The game is suppose to only allow one jet when their are no enemy jets up. However there is a LOOPHOLE where a team can purchase a Y-32 and a jet. It is like TWO jets being able to be bought at one time. This is often over-welling for a team that is not purchasing any vehicles and puts that team into a grid lock and increases the chances of their assets being spawn-camped.
Since the Y-32 is used currently
- Out-turns other jets when dog fighting; vectoring also helps to pull even tighter turns
- Auto adjust (green box) for the gunner to shoot other jets
- Has ALOT of armor when compared to other aircraft
- Has the speed like a jet; which is WAY more than the other attack helicopters
- Shoots down other jets excessively well
The Y-32 Xi'an should count towards JET PARITY and not helicopter parity.
I'm afraid some might disagree with me because of a bias towards such vehicle, but I have talked to a few admins and players about this situation and they have experience the negative interaction from Y-32s the current system and agree something needs to be changed. I believe this will serve well and will allow for some balance to restore order.