Welcome to the Sa-Matra Phabricator instance. This website is our main project management and dev tool.
As a guest, you may inspect reported tickets and tasks and see what we are up to. Registered users can post new tickets. You will find all of the tickets in the Maniphest Application section.
Here are some rules for posting tickets:
- Only post bugs you can clearly reproduce.
- Add screenshots, videos or error messages to your report.
- Use the bug tracker search function to see if your problem was already reported. Most existing bugs are known and already fixed (but not released).
- Please make sure, you have installed any additional mods correctly and your download is valid. Most error messages like "No entry bin/config/blah " can be resolved by re-downloading / verifying your mods. Do this by Verifying ArmA 3 in Steam (for workshop items).
- We accept feature requests. If you have something in mind, ensure it is clearly explained and laid out!
- Do NOT assign bugs/feature requests to team members without being asked first.
- Do NOT edit the default policies set when creating a ticket unless it's an exploitable bug. If it is an exploit you are reporting, change the "Visible To" section to administrators only and yourself.
- Do not assign tasks to developers or staff without permission, you can, however, tag them freely within the task. Just do not spam.
We will close any tickets that violate these rules and may suspend your account!
If you aren't receiving an activation email, whitelist [email protected]
It is expressly understood, acknowledged and agreed that you may, regardless of whether or not formally requested to do, provide to armakoth.com and its partners, reasonable suggestions, comments and feedback regarding the Website, Mod or otherwise, including but not limited to usability feedback, bug reports and test results (collectively, “Feedback”). If you provide such Feedback to armakoth.com and its partners, you shall grant armakoth.com and its partners, under your intellectual property rights, a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable and non-exclusive license, to use and disclose the Feedback in any manner armakoth.com and its partners, chooses and to display, perform, copy, make, have made, use, sell, and utilize such Feedback in any manner and via any media we choose, without reference or obligation to you. Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems on or with the Website, Mod or otherwise, please let us know immediately so we can rectify these accordingly.